State-of-the-art rubber kneading line
Rubber kneading lines are installed at both our Okayama Plant and Yakage Plant. Computer control for all aspects of the process, from measuring the amount of raw ingredients through to kneading the rubber in mixers and extracting it, ensures the production of rubber with stable levels of quality.
Metal fitting pre-process and adhesive coating process, which are the most important processing for anti-vibration rubber
The metal fittings are processed during the state-of-the-art automated pre-treatment process in order to improve the adhesion and anti-corrosion performance of the fittings. Pre-treated metal fittings are moved to the robot-controlled adhesive coating line, where the primer and adhesive are applied and then dried.
Latest injection molding line
High-precision rubber products are produced on the many flexible compact injection molding machines. The metal fittings to which adhesive was applied during surface processing is combined together with the rubber in the injection molding machines to complete advanced anti-vibration rubber products through the application of heat and chemical reactions.
Line for producing a wide range of hoses
Hoses come in many different types with a diversified range of specifications, and the methods used for production vary greatly. Production is carried out efficiently by selecting the optimal manufacturing method.
3D suction and blow molding machine
This is a state-of-the-art production facility capable of molding three-dimensional products with complex shapes without burrs, during a single process, using a combination of molds at high speed. Supports production for all types of materials, from flexible materials to highly engineered plastics.
- Fully integrated mold factory linked online to design CAD
- Automobile components for advancing high-function performance. Improved precision and speed are required for producing the molds vital for molded products. In order to provide this, Marugo has set up a special factory within the company for manufacturing molds driven by state-of-the-art facilities and high-level know how. A series of machines is linked directly online to design CAD in order to swiftly cater to all requirements and provide high levels of reliability.
- Low temperature Anti-Corrosion Painting
- A fully-automated line for cleaning, chemically processing, coating and drying anti-vibration rubber, which requires coating, has enabled us to satisfy all customer requirements for high levels of anti-corrosion performance. Spraying and dipping is used separately in accordance with the shape of the component, which enables us to perform the production process efficiently.
- Hydraulic (liquid sealed) Vibration Isolator Assembly Line
- Anti-vibration rubber requires high levels of performance with the use of a combination of rubber, metal fittings and liquid. Rigorous facilities and process management enable us to maintain high levels of quality to provide a comfortable ride.